Friday, July 18, 2008

Arts and Crafts with Ethan




I worked from home today so that I could take Ethan for another arts and crafts project with the Holly Springs Parks and Rec. We did this last month and made tie dye t-shirts. We both loved it so much we signed up again for July. Today was even better. We made three projects. A bug catcher out of a mason jar, a stepping stone with his hand print and a bird house. He had so much fun decorating all three and especially painting the bird house. I will try to post photos later this weekend. I love being able to do these little things with him and continue to struggle with the decision to become a stay at home mom. There are a couple of books on the topic that I would like to read, although ultimately it is going to be my decision. For now, I cherish these mom and Ethan times and look forward to Owen getting a little bigger so that he can participate as well.


No comments: