Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thankful: Day 4

I knew it was coming, I just didn't know how long it would take Ethan to get there.
::Ethan: I am thankful for video games.
::Owen: I am thankful for my family.
::Chris: Everything Tricia does for our family.
::Tricia: Our church family.

A few more pictures from our day.
Mimi gave her this outfit and I happened to have leg warmers and a flower headband that matched perfectly. Sometimes getting dressed up on a rainy day makes the day a little brighter.The Christmas toy books are coming in the mail and there is a lot of circling going on.
Big, beautiful brown eyes and scrapes on the chin.
Cleaning out drawers so we can sit in them to eat our snack. Chris just said "What is it that you like to call her? Princess?" And my reply? "No, that is not exactly the word that comes to mind."
"Can somebody get her?"
"Mommmmmmyyyyyyyy, she's on my head!"
"Hold on honey. I am taking a picture. This blog content doesn't just come out of thin air ya know."
And this precious little has his first camp out tomorrow night with his Y Guide tribe. This is his vest and Chris has one just like it. He is very excited about it. We will see how excited he is when it gets down to 35 degrees tomorrow night. Better them than me. Owen and I will be snuggled up close in my bed.

No comments: