Saturday, July 24, 2010

Neglect

That's what I feel like I have done for the past week with this blog. Not that I haven't had plenty to write about, I have just been to dog gone tired to do it. Last week was vacation bible school at church so I had the boys out until about 9pm and then it was about 9.30 when I would get them in the bed. By that time, I was ready for bed myself. Not to mention, I haven't taken any pictures this week that I can think of. I am finding it more difficult to take pictures of Eliza out in public because she is all over the place and I really need both hands free and my eyes not looking through a lens to keep up with her.

Our days have been spent with friends, at birthday parties, poolside and back and forth dropping off and picking up Ethan. We are loving every minute of our new life and I am finding that either I have more patience with my children or they are not as troublesome since we have cut out the rushing from here to there. Whatever it is, it feels great!

This week we will have more time with friends, hopefully be poolside a few mornings (it makes for a great nap for Eliza), dropping off items for consignment and meeting with Ethan's teacher about being a room mom. Forecast is calling for a wonderful week. And hopefully I will even squeeze in some pictures here and there.

Photobucket

No comments: