Monday, January 10, 2011

Owen's Christmas Program

Last Thursday was Owen's Christmas program at school.He did wonderful! He was singing with such joy and excitement!
They sang about five songs and played bells with some of them. We have a video somewhere, but I am not sure where Chris has uploaded it. I will post it though once I track it down.
He was so proud of himself.
And so very excited to see his daddy and sister there watching him.
And I was so very happy to see my precious little one singing songs of joy about a Savior who came to earth and died for our sins so that we would have everlasting life.

After the children sang, the pastor went to the stage and talked to them about Jesus's birthday and what Christmas is all about. He told them the only gift Jesus wants from us for His birthday is our love. That evening when Ethan was home, I overheard Owen telling Ethan that the best gift they could give Jesus was their love. He gets it. He really gets it.

No comments: