Saturday, September 18, 2010

Signs of Fall

Football
Costumes
Pumpkins
Leaves
and Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino from Starbucks. (they're back!)

Ethan had soccer this morning and Chris said it was pretty chilly so I bought him a couple of long sleeve shirts to wear under his jersey. Owen wasn't feeling well so he and baby slept in until about 9am and skipped his soccer game.

I made a trip to the Dollar Tree and Target today while Eliza slept and Chris watched football. I have never decorated much for any season except Christmas, but this year that is going to change. I love these fall leaves and pumpkins and want to get some more. My mother in law and I were looking at the leaves at the beach but I didn't really know what to do with them. Then I got home and started looking online at decorating ideas and ah - ha! Our mantle. Now I want to get more for our staircase which is where my mother in law suggested I put it in the first place). And I want to get more of these little glittery pumpkins for the basket and some bigger ones to put around the fireplace. And it would really tickle my fancy to get some apothecary jars. I might end up looking at Home Goods for some of these.
I think it is officially fall y'all! And I love it!


Photobucket

No comments: