Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer 2010 List

I have seen this on several other blogs recently so we thought we would make one for us. How many times do you think "I am going to do that this summer/fall/winter/spring. And before you know it that season has come and gone and you are left thinking where did the time go? Why didn't I do such and such? So we made a list of all the things we want to do this summer.
So now if we are sitting around one Saturday with nothing to do, we can look at our list and consider it a mission to accomplish. The boys were very active in helping decide what we should do and I am sure we will add to it if we come up with other things too. I plan on doing one of these for each season. There are already things that I know of this fall that I want to do. I am trying to make a conscience effort for us to really live. Really do things that create great memories for my children instead of saying "I wish we would have done........"

Photobucket

No comments: