Friday, March 26, 2010

Flower Girl Dress

Eliza will make her first debut this fall as a flower girl in her Uncle Chad's wedding. And I have looked and looked and looked for a dress in her size that wouldn't break the bank. Seems most flower girls are age 4 or older so I have had a really hard time finding a dress that will fit a 12-18 month old. And then out of the blue yesterday a friend of mine at work and I were talking about the wedding and somehow we stumbled on the colors and she mentioned that her daughter was in a wedding last year and the wedding colors were the same as Chad and Kourtney's.

She offered to let me have the dress that her daughter wore with the hopes that Chris's mom can take it apart and make it smaller. I was excited about the prospect of this happening but couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the dress this morning.
It is beautiful! And the perfect colors!
How blessed am I?

Photobucket

No comments: