Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Layla Grace

Mommies and Daddies, take a moment today and hug your babies. Tell them you love them. Tell them how special and important they are to you.

This little beauty passed away yesterday.


She had neuroblastoma and had been fighting it for quite some time. I have been reading her parents blog off and on; following their fight, their struggle, their anger, their doubting of faith, their clinging to faith and their pain. All the while asking God to relieve their pain and thanking God for sparing me.

We are never guaranteed tomorrow, heck, we aren't even guaranteed this afternoon. Each day is just another blessing that we aren't truly worthy of. I ask myself all the time what I have done to deserve such wonderful, healthy children. Whatever it is, I am eternally thankful.


So go grab your babies and hug them tight. Twice.


Photobucket

No comments: