Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

And you will have joy and gladness, and many will rejoice at his birth.
~Luke 1:14

I don't know that I will get any pictures on today. We have been having computer difficulties throughout the day so it may be tomorrow before I am able to upload any photos. However, I did want to post this Christmas Eve as a reminder to anyone reading my blog of what tonight is to so many of people around the world. Now that I am a mother, it seems it brings a whole new meaning to me.

I think of a woman who had traveled miles trying to find a place to sleep. A woman who was pregnant and didn't know where she would deliver her baby. A woman who didn't know who or what her baby boy would be to so many. Simply, a mother.

So on this Christmas, amongst the presents and the family, I hope that you will take a moment in prayer to think about this lovely woman, a mother, who delivered her son in a manger not fit for a King.

May you each have a lovely Christmas Eve and have safe travels wherever this evening may take you.

Photobucket

No comments: