Monday, December 21, 2009

Monday, Monday

It was a typical Monday here in the metropolis of Point Pleasant. The boys got ready and went to work with PawPaw. They are thrilled to play with Billy, jump from bean bag to bean bag and play with this Frosty the Snowman. He is motion activated and dances and sings.

And Chris and I were home with baby. It was very quiet. Ahhh.....a girl can really start to breathe deeper in this kind of quiet.

We got ready and headed out to the store to say hello.

Baby is having a great time seeing lots of different people and everyone talking to her. I think she likes being the center of attention.

Next was lunch at Bob Evan's and a quick trip to Kmart. Chris and I only had baby with us all day. Talk about a piece of cake. Quiet and definitely low stress. Not much goes on in this little town, which is just how I like it.

We may be in for the night which would be fine by me. Heck, sometime this week Chris and I may even get a little crazy and go see a movie. And I mean a movie that is not animated or rated G. The possibilities are endless. :-)

Photobucket

No comments: