Saturday, December 12, 2009

It's Christmas Time Pretty Baby

This morning has been chocked full of Christmas baking. It started at 8am with Chris making Chex Mix. Yum! He says every time he makes Chex Mix his Grandma Bordman always say's "why don't you make some more of that."

Next up was Muddy Buddies or Puppy Chow, whichever you fancy.
Let's get started.

Chocolaty goodness

The Naked Chef

Shake it baby......hey, wait a second, is that chocolate on Ethan's face?

The taste tester......he thinks it's "yummy in my tummy."


Ah, chocolate, sweet chocolate

Next up is Peanut Butter Blossoms. I haven't made these for quite some time so I had forgotten how amazingly delicious they are. I mean really, peanut butter cookies with a hershey kiss in the middle. Reese's hasn't made millions of dollars for nothing.
So let's get started

Stop that.....I said let's get started.....

Ok, now then

I usually get lots of help in the kitchen

At least until daddy introduces the computer games. I thought we were supposed to be bonding and having quality family time.

We always start out strong and then somewhere along the way I lose my assistants.

We're really baking now

And putting the kisses on the cookies

Ah, yummy peanut butter, chocolate goodness

I'm telling ya, it just doesn't get any better than that.

Wait, what are daddy and Ethan doing?

So that's where my help went

Ice cream at Christmas?

Oh, I see now. M&M ice cream. That makes it all better.

Hope you all are enjoying your Christmas season as much as we are.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy said...

Too cute! Love the naked chef!