Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas to All!

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. ~ Isaiah 9:6

We have finally had a chance to slow down long enough to post some pictures of today. Ethan was the first one up I think. He came into my room and said "Mommy, come downstairs. Santa has come." I went to get Owen up and I told him Santa came and he grabbed the covers and pulled them over his head. :-) I did manage to get him up and downstairs.

Eliza got a couple of baby dolls, a Leap Frog play table, some clothes and a Praise Baby dvd and cd.
Ethan got a few new games, a couple of Star Wars legos, a gumball machine (for he and Owen to share), an old fashioned popcorn popper (for he and Owen to share), several Batman cars and people, a remote control car, some movies, Wii games, a Pat White football jersey and a Leapster 2.
Owen got several Imaginext play sets, more train track, a remote control car, some movies, Wii games, a Pat White football jersey and a Leapster 2.
Chris was spoiled as usual - rightly so. He got a waffle maker, mini fridge, an in wall sub-woofer, WVU Mountaineer Field framed picture, movies, a new wedding ring, cordless phones, Wii remote charger, WVU Mountaineer banner and an HD video camcorder.
And me....if you notice my photos are looking crisper and sharper, well it is my new camera. The camera of my dreams. A Nikon D90. I cannot tell you how much I love this camera. It is by far, my main gift this year. I also got some new clothes, perfume, boots, bible, Pampered Chef food storage containers and a Coach checkbook cover. Oh and I almost forgot, this beautiful necklace.
Each of the bars as one of the kids names on it and then the hearts are each of their birthstones. It is very cute.

And now here are a few more pictures from our day.
Merry Christmas!
Photobucket

No comments: