Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Santa Wants $14.95!


I received my annual email from NorthPole.com today. I signed up probably when Ethan was a baby and so get an email from them every year around this time. The boys like to play the elf games and it seems like there is a way to track Santa on Christmas eve although I haven't had a chance to read the whole email yet. Anyway, this year I noticed there is a link in the email that takes you to a site where you can have Santa call your child on Christmas eve so I thought, I would check it out. Well, yea - he will call you alright, if you give him $14.95! I guess even Santa has to find a way to make a living in these tough economical times. Ho Ho Ho!

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Allen said...

I'll call them for $9.95 and pretend to be santa if your interested.