Tuesday, December 29, 2009

One tooth, Two teeth, Three teeth, Four

We are seeing a lot of this these days

and this

She is one cranky little girl. And I am one cranky little momma. I knew Eliza was cutting teeth over Christmas because I could see the white of at least one tooth coming in. That and she started waking up every 3 hours crying and wanting to nurse. But last night I looked in her mouth and I could count 3 teeth coming in.

Chris went to CVS last night and picked up some Oragel and Tylenol. Not that it helped a whole heck of a lot, but we are trying anything. I am not kidding when I say she wants to nurse a.round.the.clock. And if she so much as sees me and I am not holding her, a meltdown ensues. How dare I do anything like take a shower without holding her???

So today when I was putting more Oragel on her gums, I counted FOUR teeth coming in.
Poor little thing.

Come on teeth. We could all use some sleep around here.

Photobucket

No comments: