Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy 6 Months Eliza!

What are you up to?
For starters, you eat everything! Nothing gets passed you. You are curious about everything in the world around you and are eager to explore.
You have 5 teeth now. Teething has been difficult for you and us. Thankfully we are getting a little break right now until the next few decide to come through.
You are sitting up beautifully and leaning forward like you are going to crawl. You just haven't quite got it mastered yet, but it won't be long.
You are trying to pull up from a sitting position to a standing position.
You love to be carried and want to be where everything is going on. You get very upset if we leave the room without you.
You have tried sweet potatoes, acorn squash, butternut squash, applesauce, pears and avocado. You hated avocado.
We have stopped nursing, much to my dismay. Your daddy had to go away last week for work and my schedule became so hectic and irregular that my milk quickly began to dry up. It makes me very sad because I wasn't prepared to stop so suddenly but you are doing fine on formula. I also have about a month's worth of milk frozen for you to take to day care with you.
You will start day care next week. I am both excited and sad about it. I think you will enjoy the interaction with other babies and I know I will miss you terribly.
We love you sweet girl!

Photobucket

No comments: