Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Look At Me! Look At Me!

Somebody is working awfully hard at showing up her brothers.
Do you know that the boys didn't hold (or even try to hold) their own bottle until they were at least 8-9 months old. They just weren't interested.
Leave it to a boy to want their momma to do everything for them as long as possible.
I can hear it now "I do it!" It isn't that far off in my future. We are starting to emphasize "bye bye" and raising her arms and saying "touchdown."
As a side thought, do you think Pat White looks at photos on Facebook that tag him?
Because I have considered uploading this one to facebook and tagging Pat White.

I started my second bible study tonight. It is Priscilla Shirer's "He Speaks to Me."



We are studying Samuel and God came in loud and clear tonight. How can you tell your Father no, when He is clearly sending you a message?
Photobucket

No comments: