Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's All Fun and Games Until Someone Panics

The boys were playing in one the laundry baskets this afternoon and Owen got stuck in it. Unfortunately the camera was "way up there" and I couldn't get to it in time to get a picture of it, but he was really stuck. Kind of had his bottom on the bottom of the basket and his torso and legs coming up the top. Ethan "helped" him out by tipping the laundry basket over so he could crawl out. And once Owen did a body scan and realized he wasn't hurt he thought it would be fun to do it again.
Only he didn't realize his loving brother would want to jump in on top of him.

He starts freaking out "Mommy! Mommy! Help me!" Hang on honey - just. let. me. grab. my. camera. I'm coming.
Coming out of the trenches. And then there was 1.
Now, one would think since he was upset at the thought of being stuck with his brother on top of him that logic would tell him, don't do this again.

But I will leave that up to you to wonder how many times this played out.

Photobucket

No comments: