Friday, February 26, 2010

Focus on Marriage

If I had been a better planner, I would have planned for Chris and I to attend the Focus on Marriage simulcast tomorrow. It is being broadcast at a local church and is from 9.30-4.15. I debated on calling to see if they have someone in the nursery that would be watching children, but I don't know. That is an awful long day for them. This is one of those times when it would be wonderful if we lived close to family. The speakers are going to be Gary Thomas, author of Sacred Marriage, Kirk Cameron, actor from Fireproof, Francis Chan, author of Crazy Love (which I have and am trying to find time to dive into), Stepher Kendrick, author of The Love Dare, Gary Chapman, author of The Five Love Languages and another couple that I had not heard of before, Les and Leslie Parrott.

The fact that they are calling this conference Focus on Marriage 2010, gives me hope that there will be a 2011. So maybe next year.


Photobucket

No comments: