Sunday, February 14, 2010

Late Breaking News!

We have our first loose tooth!!!! I am so excited for him!!!
He was eating an apple tonight after dinner and said it was hurting his teeth. I told him to eat it anyway (not because I am a wicked step mother, but because he is notorious for wasting food, and let's face it red delicious apples are not cheap!). I went about my business cleaning up the kitchen and about 5 minutes later he came back over and said "Daddy and Owen are going to eat my apple for me so it is not wasted. My tooth right here is wiggly I think." I shrieked in excitement! And he grinned from ear to ear. Daddy felt it, then I felt it, and sure enough, it is loose. If you are looking at him straight on it is the top, middle on the right.
So what does every good mother do when their child is losing their first tooth? They jump on etsy.com and order a tooth fairy pillow, of course.
It should be here by the end of the week. Hang on tooth....

Photobucket

No comments: