Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day, 2010

I hope this finds everyone enjoying a loving Valentine's Day with those that mean the most to you. We spent our morning going to church (as a side note, I had no idea there were 4 books of John. There is John, as in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, and then there is also First John, Second John and Third John, I had no idea! When the preacher started preaching out of First John this morning, I was in John and thought my Bible was a misprint. :-) ) and then having KFC for lunch. I think that may be our new "thing."

Owen came out of his class today singing:
Oh Jesus Loves Me
Oh Jesus Loves Me
Oh Jesus Loves Me
The Bible Says Me So

That child sings the songs of my heart. He is such a musical child, from dancing to singing. A few weeks ago we were in the car listening to one of his cds and the The Chicken Dance song came on. He enthusiastically said "Mommy, that's same like Grandma's house." Meaning, Grandma Lewis and that crazy chicken that the boys find every time we visit. It makes me so happy to know that the boys are creating memories and associations of their grandparents and even better, their great grandparents. They are both such blessings in their lives.

So now we are home, Chris is working on the thermostat on the third floor, the boys are rolling down the stairs and Eliza and I are playing in the floor.

Hope you all have a lovely Valentine's Day!

Photobucket

No comments: